Our comprehensive rehabilitation care
Greenwich Hospital offers a comprehensive, personalised and innovative rehabilitation service to help you with your recovery from neurological, cancer or musculoskeletal conditions.
Our rehabilitation services are individually designed to assist you to adjust and rebuild your life to live as independently as possible.
We specifically cater for individuals who have experienced life altering events such as:
- Neurological diagnosis (e.g. stroke) with functional problems
- Cancer diagnosis and cancer treatment
- Mobility and functional problems after falls, fractures and any musculoskeletal impairment
- Significant impairment after any medical and surgical illness
What specialised rehabilitation services are provided?
- Neurological rehabilitation programs
- Cancer rehabilitation programs
- Orthopaedic and musculoskeletal rehabilitation programs
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Large recently modernised gymnasium
- Home-based rehabilitation
- Falls prevention programs
- Reconditioning and restorative groups
- Wellness programs
- Access to comprehensive outpatient services
Who provides the rehabilitation services?
A team of resident multidisciplinary health professionals are available to assist you in your recovery, including physicians, nursing staff, physiotherapists, dieticians and clinical psychologists. Care doesn’t stop when you leave Greenwich Hospital, with a comprehensive discharge plan in place to help you live independently at home.
How to refer to Greenwich Hospital
To refer someone to Greenwich's rehabilitation services, please fill out the form below:
Rehab Inpatients Referral Form (358 KB)
How can I find out more?
To speak to one of our service coordinator’s please call (02) 9903 8333 during business hours.