Our Pastoral Care team offers support for patients, clients, residents, families, staff and volunteers in line with HammondCare’s Christian motivation and mission.
Pastoral care offers a range of services to address emotional and spiritual needs for people of all faiths and none.
Pastoral Care can provide:
- A caring and supportive person in times of loneliness, anxiety, stress and pain.
- Someone to talk to about life concerns and spiritual dilemmas.
- Prayer and bible reading with those who desire it. Christian Services are held regularly in some of our facilities.
Pastoral Care can arrange:
- Visits from your local church or place of worship where possible.
- Spiritual and emotional support in ways that fulfil your needs.
- Bereavement support to those who are grieving the loss of a loved one.
Become a Pastoral Care sponsor today.
For questions and further information, please contact:
HammondCare Greenwich Hospital
97–115 River Road Greenwich
P (02) 9903 8333