The HammondCare Greenwich Hospital Pain Clinic provides treatment for people with chronic non-cancer pain and cancer survivors with chronic pain.
The HammondCare Greenwich Hospital Pain Clinic is comprised of a multidisciplinary team of health professionals and seeks to help people by providing careful assessment and appropriate treatment tailored to individual circumstances. The treatments offered by the Pain Clinic are designed to reduce pain and help with other aspects of life that are affected by pain, including things like physical activities and mood. The clinic uses various approaches to relieving and helping people with their pain.
- Medical management including the use of pain relieving medications
- Referral for appropriate interventions when indicated
- Physiotherapy including exercise instruction and functional rehabilitation
- Clinical psychology including personal instruction in pain management skills
- A multidisciplinary group pain program
- Specialised Spinal Cord Injury Pain Program
HammondCare Greenwich Hospital
PO Box 5084
Greenwich NSW 2065
P (02) 8788 3958
F (02) 9903 8399