Posted by Victoria Sanderson
Since 1966, our passion has been to see people regain health and independence through rehabilitation. Today, we provide a unique range of services to improve function and wellness in the thoroughly refurbished HammondCare Greenwich Hospital.
With brand new in-patient rooms, a refurbished rehabilitation gym and state-of-the art new facilities, our goal is to provide better care, better services and better outcomes.
Some of the reasons to come visit the new HammondCare Greenwich hospital:
- Extensive outpatient programs
- No out of pocket exenses during a hospital stay
- No gaps in specialist fees
- Patients outside the Local Health District are welcome
- Specialist and GP referrals welcome
- Home based rehabilitation with referrals accepted from GPs and hospitals
- Majority single rooms with ensuites
- Independent living suite for transitioning patients home
- Freshly cooked food prepared by Trippas White Group
- Excellent food culture supported by dietitians
- Free on-site parking within extensive park-like grounds
- Convenient central Lower North Shore location to major hospitals
- Easy access to public transport
We aim to break the cycle of acute hospital admissions with our unique range of personal and multi-disciplinary rehabilitation services.
Get in touch
To speak to our one of staff please call (02) 9903 8333 during business hours.